David Guillod, a former Hollywood executive who was out on bail after being charged with sexually assaulting four women, was arrested again on Wednesday in connection with another sexual assault report, the Los Angeles Police Department said.
Mr. Guillod, who is best known for his work as a talent manager and executive producer of the movie “Atomic Blonde,” was charged in June with 11 felony counts, including rape of an unconscious person and kidnapping to commit rape. He had been released from custody after posting $1 million bail.
Last week, a woman came forward to report that Mr. Guillod had sexually assaulted her during an evening meeting, the Los Angeles Police Department said in a news release. A prosecutor with the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s office, which brought the initial charges, said that the most recent sexual assault is alleged to have taken place in mid-October, while Mr. Guillod was out of custody but on GPS tracking.
Mr. Guillod, 53, was arrested at his home in Sherman Oaks, Calif., and is being held in custody on bail set at $5 million, the news release said.
A lawyer for Mr. Guillod did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the latest arrest. Earlier this year, in response to the initial charges, a spokeswoman said that Mr. Guillod denied the charges and that an “overwhelming amount of evidence has been collected over the course of this investigation disputing” them.
The spokeswoman said in June that Mr. Guillod’s lawyer had successfully argued to lower the bail amount from $3 million to $1 million, the figure that